My Pages Header

Image Map

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Ready for Student Led Conferences!

We are ready and pumped up for our student led conferences today! We are so excited to share our learning and share what we know and have been doing in class to our parents.
Here is the list of questions we brainstormed as a class for our parents to ask us about.

Questions for Student Led Conferences
As a class we have brainstormed some questions we would like to be asked for our student led conferences.

What do you enjoy at school?
What do you find difficult?

Show me your numeracy tracker. What does it mean - why is it highlighted? Tell me about how you learn maths in Tawhai.
What have you been learning in maths? - can you show me an example?
Tell me about mad maths minute.

Tell me about the daily 5. Show me your task board. 
What do you learn to do in the daily 5? 
What do you do and learn when you read with the teacher?
What are you trying to improve on in your reading?

What are you learning to do in writing? What is a memoir? What tense have you been learning? - tell me about it. What have you been writing about? - could you show me some writing? How have you been adding details to your writing?

Show me your spelling graph for the term. 

What have you been doing for inquiry?

How are you using technology to learn?

Do you want to show me or tell me about anything else?



This is us practicing our student led conferences with our 'parents'.







We hope you enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thank you so much for leaving us a comment :)